Bed & Breakfast's Services
The bed & breakfast La Sosta degli Artisti offers to its guests all comforts to fully enjoy their vacation in Versilia.
The B&B offers the following services:br>
- free wi-fi in the rooms and in the shared areas
- solarium on the terrace
- daily cleaning of the room with high quality eco-friendly products
- eco-friendly bathroom kit for personal hygiene
- wellness area exclusive of “Suite benessere”
- professional hairdrayer
- breakfast in the room free and on request (“Suite benessere” only)
- free luggage storage
- bike rental
- free calls on national numbers (mobiles included)
- copying machine
- frigobar (in the shared area)
- air conditioning
- smoking area (on the terrace)
- shuttle service to the beach or other destination (extra)
- airport transfer from/to Pisa and Firenze (extra)
- free parking a few steps from the building
- station next the building
On request it is also possible to book trips with tourist guides specialised in the various points of interest of Tuscany.
We speak english, french, spanish and italian.
The city of Pietrasanta has lots to offer to its tourists. Following you will find useful information which will allow you to organise your vacation in the best way possible.
- Transportation Public transport in Pietrasanta, and generally in all of Versilia, is very efficient. Beaches and nearby villages can easily be reached by bus.
- Bike track The long Versilian bike track, with its 28 kilometres length, connects the Promenade of Viareggio with the beaches in Marina di Massa, passing by Lido di Camaiore, Marina di Pietrasanta and Forte dei Marmi. In Marina di Pietrosanta the track makes a detour of about 3 kilometres through the old town of Pietrasanta, through the tree-lined Viale Apua along the borders of the impressive pinewood forest Pineta della Versiliana.
- Parking The parking system in Pietrasanta is very well organised and includes free as well as paid parking options.
- Art galleries Pietrasanta, noble city, city of arts. You can not miss a tour among the small art galleries and the art exhibits around town. To not miss anything, visit the dedicated page of the town of Pietrasanta (by clicking here).
- Pietrasanta for eating There is one temptation after the other while walking on the streets in the town centre, between romantic restaurants and inviting wine shops. Download the guide to all food establishments in Pietrasanta, put together by the town council.
- Pocket guide to Pietrasanta Download the pocket guide to Pietrasanta, edited by the local tourism department of the town.
Click here to access the web site of the Transportation Services, where you will be able to calculate your route.
Download the map of the bike tracks in Versilia.
Download the parking map of the town of Pietrasanta.
Download the map of the old town of Pietrasanta and of Marina di Pietrasanta.